- The vortexpoland.com online store conducts retail sales of Vortex low-speed juicers and accessories via the Internet, on the basis of these Regulations.
- The owner of the Store is: ACE Forwarding Sp.z o. o
- Radiowa 30A
80-298 Gdańsk, Pomeranian Voivodeship
NIP 957-07-60-853, REGON number: 191974691
+48 504 173 440 – Sales and promotions
+48 58 342 30 50 – Customer service office
+48 533 429 849 – Service
- The prices given in the Store are gross prices (including VAT).The Regulations are an integral part of the sales contract concluded with the Customer.
- The goods available in the Store are free from physical and legal defects.
5 The Regulations are an integral part of the sales contract concluded with the Customer.
- The condition for concluding a sales contract is the acceptance of the Regulations by the Customer.
- Orders can be placed in the following way:
- via the form available on the Store’s website,
- by email to the address available on the Store’s website,
- The condition for the contract to be processed is that the Customer provides data allowing for verification of the Customer and the recipient of the goods.The store confirms the acceptance of the order by e-mail or by phone.The store has the right to refuse to accept the order, limit the method of payment or demand a prepayment if the order raises reasonable doubts as to the truthfulness and reliability of the data provided or the method of payment.
- The parties are bound by the information contained on the Store’s website at the time of placing the order, in particular: price, product characteristics, its features, elements included in the set, date and method of delivery.
- The information on the Store’s website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.By placing an order, the customer makes an offer to purchase a specific product.
- The customer can choose the payment methods specified in the “Shipping and payment method” tab.
- The condition for the release of goods is payment for the goods and shipment.
Shipment of goods
- The ordered goods are sent by the Store via courier companies
- In the case of payment other than cash on delivery, the shipping date is extended by the period between placing the order and the date the payment is credited to the Store’s bank account.
- In the event of non-compliance of the goods with the contract, the Customer may withdraw from the contract up to 10 days and during this time should contact the store.
- The Store will respond to the Customer’s complaint within 14 working days from the moment of returning the goods together with a description of the non-compliance.
- The store bears the delivery costs when the implementation of a justified complaint involves sending the customer a new product or removing non-compliance.
- Individual settings of the Customer’s computer and monitor causing incorrect or distorted display of information about the goods (eg colors) cannot be the basis for the complaint.
The right to withdraw from the contract
- Pursuant to the Act on the protection of certain consumer rights and on liability for damage caused by a dangerous product of March 2, 2000, the Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract.
- The right to withdraw from the contract is effective if the Customer submits to the Store, within 10 days of receipt of the goods, a declaration of withdrawal from the contract.In order to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, the Buyer should inform the Seller about his decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement.The declaration of withdrawal from the contract may be made in writing and then it should be sent to the address of the Seller’s seat, ie VORTEX ul. Radiowa 30A, 80-177 Gdańsk. The declaration of withdrawal may also be sent by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
- The customer returns the goods to the Store within 14 days of submitting the declaration of withdrawal from the contract.
- The Store will respond to the Customer’s complaint within 7 working days from the moment of returning the goods, together with a description of the non-compliance.If the verification of non-compliance requires the opinion of the manufacturer of the goods, the deadline for the Store’s opinion is extended by the time the Store receives such an opinion.
- Within 7 days of checking the goods, the Store returns the amount paid to the Customer.The customer should indicate the bank account number to which the refund is to be transferred.
- We do not accept returns COD shipments.
- The right of withdrawal is not entitled to the Customer in the cases specified in the Act referred to in paragraph1 above.
- By placing an order, the Customer agrees to the processing of his personal data only for the purpose of completing the order.
- In order to make purchases in the online store, it is required to fill in the registration form and accept the purchase regulations and consent to the processing of personal data in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997.about personal data protection.
- The Customer may also express separate consent to receive advertising and promotional materials, including a commercial newsletter, from the Store.
4.The customer has the right to access their personal data and correct them, request to stop processing them and object to their processing,
- The company does not disclose or sell your data to other entities.
Entry into force and changes to the Regulations
- The Regulations come into force on the day of publication on the Store’s website.
- The vortexpoland.com store reserves the right to make changes to the above conditions and to change prices.
- Amendments to the Regulations will be published on the Store’s website.
- Information about changes to the Regulations will be sent to the Customer to the e-mail address provided in the order.
- Amendments to the Regulations come into force after 14 days from the date of their publication
- The store recognizes that the customer has accepted the changes to the regulations, if he has not terminated the contract by the end of the period indicated in paragraph5.
The vortexpoland.com store will not be liable to any persons for special, indirect or consequential damages incurred due to the use and application of the goods we offer.
The materials we present are informative and educational. Under no circumstances can they be treated as therapeutic guidelines or suggestions for self-treatment without consulting a doctor.