WARRANTY CONDITIONS FOR THE VORTEX ACE-001 JUICER
- The VORTEX dealer guarantees the device: Vortex juicer for a period of 10 years (except for dishes and containers, silicone and rubber seals).
- VORTEX provides coverage of the delivery costs of the device in Poland.
- The warranty period is counted from the date of sale stated on the invoice or other proof of purchase.
- To take advantage of the warranty, the customer should send to the seller a copy of the proof of purchase – an invoice or a receipt and the original Warranty Card together with the device.
- The defective device will be repaired within 14 days from the date of delivery of the device to the VORTEX headquarters (80-298 Gdańsk, Radiowa 30A street).
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by: – improper use or storage, – ingress of liquids into electrical installations or foreign objects, – use of inappropriate cleaning agents, unsuitable for plastic parts, – sudden random events (fire, flood) – using the device for purposes inconsistent with its intended use, – repairs and modifications made by the user or other unauthorized persons
- Color changes, discoloration, abrasions, scratches or cracks on the housing and working parts are also not covered by the warranty.
- We do not provide warranty in the event of damage to factory seals or interference with internal systems by unauthorized persons.
- If the warranty card is filled in illegibly or incorrectly, it is invalid by unauthorized persons.
- The costs of an unjustified complaint are covered in full by the customer.
- Shipping costs in the event of withdrawal from the contract within 10 days from the date of conclusion, are borne by the Customer.
- To take advantage of the warranty, you must first submit a complaint by e-mail ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or by phone (+48 583423050 on business days) and agree on the method of delivery of the device.
- In the event of a complaint, the device should be carefully packed for shipping.
- In matters not covered by these warranty terms, the relevant provisions of the Civil Code and the Act on the protection of certain consumer rights shall apply. Of 2 March 2000