Terms of warranty for the VORTEX slowjuicer ACE-001
- VORTEX provides warranty for the device slow juicer Vortex for 10 years (with the exception of vessels and containers, silicone gaskets, rubber).
- The company VORTEX ensures to cover cost of delivery of the device on Polish territory.
- The length of the warranty period is counted from the date of purchase shown on the invoice or other proof of purchase.
- To use the warranty, the Customer must sent to the seller a copy of proof of purchase - invoice or receipt and original warranty card along with the slow juicer.
- A faulty device will be repaired within 14 days of the delivery to the headquarters of VORTEX (80-298 Gdańsk ul. Radiowa 30A).
- Warranty does not cover damage caused by: - improper use or storage, - getting fluids into electrical installations or foreign body, - the use of unsuitable cleaning products which are not suitable for parts made of plastic - sudden random events (fire, flood) - using the device for purposes other than intended, - repairs and modifications done by the user or other unauthorized persons.
- Changes in color, discoloration, abrasions, scratches or cracks on the top housing and working parts are not covered by the warranty.
- In case of damage seals factory or interference in the internal systems by unauthorized persons, we can not offer guarantees.
- If the warranty card is filled illegible, wrong, or by unauthorized person, the card is invalid.
- The costs of unjustified complaints at the full amount will be covered by the customer.
- Shipping costs in case of withdrawal from the contract within 10 days from the date of signing, shall be covered by the Customer.
- For the purposes of shipping in the event of a complaint, the device should be carefully packed.
- In matters not covered by these warranty terms, the relevant rules of the Civil Code and the Law on support of consumer rights should be applied. On March 2, 2000.